2.06.2009

Baby lo-jack

Last night my family welcomed it's newest member to the world, little mister Ryan Dean. Who, by the way, is the cutest little man I've seen this side of the Cascades!

It was a long day for my brother and his wife pending the delivery of their first child but they were troopers and my brother kept his wit about him even though he hadn't gotten much sleep in almost 48 hours.

My brother: "What's this on his ankle?"

Hot Male Nurse: "It's a security device we use to monitor the baby's location in the hospital."

My brother: "So, it's lo-jack."

HMN (with an amused look): "Yeah, it's baby lo-jack."

God...military guys are such dorks.

Don't worry little guy-there is hope that you will be awesome in spite of your father...you're a Focken, after all. ;)

Welcome to the world Ryan!

...I still can't believe I could fall in love so fast... :)

No comments: