2.04.2009

Seattle Freeze & me

...I'm writing a book. Maybe. Well...we'll see. And maybe this is just because of the latest implosion of my most recent relationship but like I said before, I've dated lots of guys, most of which I've met online. BTW-dating guys you meet online are not ANY different from guys you might meet in 'real' life. Sometimes it's more simple because you know this person has put a 'profile' out there because they're interested in meeting someone whereas, someone you meet in a bar/concert/supermarket might not have the same idea.
And I've only had 1 instance where I thought I might have misjudged the person and wanted one of those memory-erase sticks like on the Men in Black movie (which I've contributed to the Cranky Monkey's blog).
But...I digress. A book. I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this (and I do have a good guy friend who has actually started this project) but with the economy the way it is and the fact that Seattle is the worst dating city in the US, I feel I'm pretty screwed (or not...however you take it). No, I'll fix that-it's a great city to find a boyfriend...if you're a guy.
So I figure I could make money on other people realizing that maybe they don't have it so bad. I do.

Ok so I'll be done venting now but ponder this: how many people do you make eye contact with on a daily basis (excluding work)? I'm guessing less than 3. We have a bad rep...how do we fix that?

No comments: