6.02.2009

And baby makes 6!

As of last night there's another new addition to my family! No, not my IMMEDIATE family silly! Seriously...was I pregnant anytime recently? (watch your answers here slackers!)

For those of you that are slow-learners...it wasn't me. My oldest brother and his wife welcomed their 4th child into the world last night.

Welcome to the world Julianna Lois! So sorry that you'll be living in Montana though-don't you worry, I'll start sending you out-of-state college apps in about 15 years. ;)

Wow...there's a plethora of girls in the Focken clan! 5 to 3 = good odds!

6 comments:

liverfire said...

Awe, I was wondering about them. Tell them congrads for me.

Seattle Freeze said...

I'll have to tell them that her namesake approves. ;)

MGD said...

4th child! maybe you should grab a banana and demonstrate the proper application of a condom to your brother...

Seattle Freeze said...

haha Actually, I'm gonna leave that one alone. Only 2 of them are his-he stepped into a pre-made family. :) That, in itself, is noble.

MGD said...

That's ok then. Plus since they aren't his, he is justified in smacking them around a bit when they mouth off.

Seattle Freeze said...

It's under control. :P