6.01.2009

Morphine ...and then some

Who woulda thunk someone would read my blog?? Well, someone other than the 5 people I pay (checks are in the mail, I promise). ;)

Well, I must've been doing something right because it caught the attention of a bigger blog! I've been asked to be a staff writer for Morphine Nation. There's been a link to them on My Reading Material for a while now-it's good reading if you like that sort of thing. I'm guessing if you're still here-YOU DO! ;)

My writers profile (in the staff section) should show up by tomorrow and I plan on posting something asap! You're probably thinking 'great...now she can slack off even MORE at work!' Don't you worry about me-I'm a pro at multi-tasking...as well as other things. ;)

Make sure you read both my blogs though as they will probably be different content...but still the same SF-style. :)

This is an exciting opportunity for me and I hope you all will check it out.

I'll be posting on MN as Seattle Freeze also...Anyway, if you didn't catch the link above, here it is again: http://www.morphinenation.com/

PS-MN is also a blog of randomness, politically incorrectness and a plethora of generally fucked topics...not unlike this blog but maybe with a little more male influence. Enjoy!

No comments: