6.24.2009

My Media Player, Vol X

I want to start out by apologizing for no Media Player last week (which means, you can stop rejoicing now-I haven't decided to scrap the idea). I was busy...uber busy! And just so you all know - I am handling the start of my FREE summer just dandy, thank you.
And no, this is not the summer I admit to alcoholism.

Strung Out - Twisted by Design
Myspace.
Now you are all going to think I've lost it but I actually ran across this band on a motorcross video, On the Pipe 3. You all want to think I've lost it, right? While I've never actually ridden a dirt bike, I can appreciate the hype...especially to someone with a death wish. In any case, the music was awesome and pumped me up to the action in the film. It's definitely punk. Enjoy. Kate Voegele - A Fine Mess
Website.
Again with the One Tree Hill? Yes. You love it...STFU. Kate actually is a singer who turned actress for her part on OTH but hasn't let her singing suffer in the meantime. I've been waiting for the release of this album to show you. How nice am I? ;) Incubus - Monuments and Melodies
Website.
I realized recently that I've never included one of my favorite bands of ALL time! Incubus! They've recently released this 2 disc album of their greatest hits and, I gotta say, I almost orgasm-ed when I found out. Seriously, I did!

No comments: