6.03.2009

My Media Player Vol IX

It's hump day all! And you know what that means, right?!? Uh...no, we're not all getting laid...sheesh! Get your mind out of the gutter...
It's the day you all get to be graced with my music post! Ok, so some of you may argue that the word 'music' should be used loosely when I'm picking the bands but (again), it's my blog!
I'll make you a deal...email/msg/comment me a band and I'll post in on an upcoming Media player! No, I'm not getting lazy...just tired of everyone giving their 'opinion' that my musical taste lacks...well...taste. :P

The Submarines - Honeysuckle Weeks
Website.
One of my friends told me to listen to the song '1940' quite a while go and I really liked them. Funny thing is I was shuffling through post-its on my desk the other day and ran across the name again so here you are! He especially enjoyed the first line of 1940: 'Somethings wrong when you regret things that haven't happened yet'...so f-ing true! Cinder Road - Superhuman
Website.
Same post-it. Makes me think I should either clean my desk more at work... I Hate Kate - Embrace the Curse
Myspace.
Ditto on the post-it. Also I'd like you to know that I've now retired the post it...there was a whole retirement party and shit for it-if you missed it, you were lucky. And...yes, I've had too much coffee today. :P

2 comments:

liverfire said...

Here are so more groups for you. "And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead" And I don't think you've mentioned "Radiohead", and "Dredge"....What the hecks wrong with ya? Those are some good ones, better than some of the crap you've mentioned, just kidding, or am I?

Seattle Freeze said...

You know what's wrong with me!!!!!

But...thank you for doing all my work for me. :) I heart you!