6.10.2009

My Media Player, Vol IX

I'm late! Eeek!

Wow...that came out wrong...

Not my cycle, you crazies...I'm speaking of the Media Player. Wow...my followers suck. :P
Because I've been a slacker-whore lately, today's (late) Media Player is brought to you by my followers. Which, could be a happy reprieve for those of you who hate my music.

Mad Caddies - Keep It Going
Website.
This band leans heavily reggae so I know I have a few friends that would find it, at least, interesting. I played it for 2 days straight! Ok, that's because the volume was off but...I promise the actual sound is great too. Radiohead - In Rainbows.
Website.
Who doesn't like Radiohead? I've been told this album is the best one yet...although they do have a newer one... Although, a 'Best of' album is always gonna win. ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - The Century of Self
Website.
I don't love this band. I'm not even sure I like this band. It's here because it was either list this band or owe 'special favors' to a girl. I made the right choice.
There is a lot of pounding on what I can only imagine is a very sad-looking guitar. Poor guitar...

2 comments:

liverfire said...

Hey, they were a band I wasn't sure if I liked either. But you have to give them a chance and listen to their other stuff too. They grow on ya.... Like certain boys....

Seattle Freeze said...

Or (like certain boys), they disappear off my radar because I can't stand the sound of their voice.