4.01.2009

April Fool's

For lack of witty-ness today I won't be posting a blog that is April Fool's minded. Those of you that know me may realize that this is odd...I'm having an 'off' day, deal with it!

Instead, I'm going to post a list of things about me-only 1 of which isn't true. You tell me which one it is and you'll win...my devoted friendship for as long as I can stand you. :)

Enjoy!

1. I worked at Quizno's in my early 20's.
2. I lost my virginity at age 18.
3. I've had sex in a Macy's mens dressing room.
4. I originally went to college on a scholarship for music.
5. I crashed my dad's truck the very first time I drove after I got my license at age 16.
6. I wore braces (teeth) in my mid 20's.
7. I've never cheated on anyone.
8. I had sex in the stockroom at KMart.
9. I played with Barbie dolls til I was 15.
10. I legally have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.

You'll be surprised...maybe. ;)

6 comments:

juli said...

hmmmm, I am thinking it is no. 1. But I'm not completely confident. Do I win anyway? For putting up with your theatrics?! ha ha

Seattle Freeze said...

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. You know this though!!! I have faith that you will guess correctly.
I did work for quiznos while I was pregnant, remember? I went on maternity leave and didn't go back...lol God that was horrible!

Sara-Smile said...

It's #4

Seattle Freeze said...

Actually-that one is true also (but more detailed)! It was an 'arts' scholarship for vocal music and drama.

This game is fun... :P

juli said...

Ok, I guess 9. If that's not it, then I know which one it is.

Seattle Freeze said...

hahaha...yeah, I did...sadly. :(

Ok, now that we've bolted down the fact that I'm completely lame...(thanks Juli)...

Yeah, I know you know it now. BTW...this is a really bad game.