4.03.2009

What if?

I'm getting kind of sick and tired of being the 'what if' girl.

(from his point of view):
What if I made a mistake and she's 'the one'?
What if I had just given it a few more months, maybe my feelings would be different?
What if I had given her a little more time from my day?
What if we lived closer together?
What if I wanted her because she wants me and not because she's unavailable?

Seriously guys...wtf?

Have you ever been faced with a 'what if' situation? Maybe a 'what if I do this and it falls apart...again'?

Yes, again. And that brings up another question for you; would you give an ex another chance? (to the people that know me-don't worry)

Would it depend on the situation? The reason for the relationship ending the first time? The time that had passed? And...distance?
What if they were dangling this 'thing' in front of you-something that you have wanted for so long but couldn't quite get a grasp of? Would it be considered 'settling'? What if the person had changed? (I know...maybe I'm kidding myself here)

And another scary realization: Do we, as secure women, secretly love the drama and find ourselves in these situations because we crave some sort of attention (no matter how fucked it may be)? And how does this always seem to happen...to me?

In the end...my answer is what it always is-the safe one. Details, details.

If my post made no sense to you either...then I achieved what I wanted-confused you. Now you know how I feel. :)

No worries, I'll expand on it later when I get a grasp of reality.

No comments: