4.08.2009

My Media Player, Vol. I

I realized recently that I rarely ever talk music on my blog! But that's probably because most of you know I have horrible taste in music (or so you say).

So I've decided to hook you up with some of my current 'fav' albums (which, doesn't mean they are NEW albums, just my favorites at the moment!

Augustana-Can't Love, Can't Hurt
Website
I can't seem to get enough of their new CD! Ian McFeron Band-Fistfight With Father Time
Website
This is probably my favorite band for sentimental reasons (because I know them and they are all extremely talented). This is not the newest album-just my favorite one! They are also currently on tour all over the western states! Check out the website! Fireflight-Unbreakable
Website
Until very recently, I didn't know this was a christian rock band...you'd never guess it! Stanfour-Wildlife
Website
Plus...let's just say I wouldn't kick any of these guys out of bed either. ;) Our Lady Peace-A Decade
Website
Gotta have a staple, right? Hinder-Take It To The Limit
Website
Hey...a girl's gotta rock. Blue October-Approaching Normal
Website
You can thank my brother for this obsession...

2 comments:

Sara-Smile said...

Thank you for NOT including Nickelback.... blehhhhhh!

Seattle Freeze said...

heh
Well...Sara-Smile-while I do LIKE Nickelback, I wouldn't say they are my 'favorite' so...they're not listed. :)

And...I did mention that people have said I have bad taste in music (I can imagine you might be one of those people). ;)