4.09.2009

Finger Me

Ok...maybe I should go into detail before you all flip out over the title....

Fortunately (or unfortunately) for you, it's pretty accurate though. But I'm not specifically talking about a type of foreplay, I'm referring to meditation...of sorts.

Orgasmic meditation, to be exact.

The focus for advocates of orgasmic meditation is specifically about 'touching a woman', nothing else.
The OneTaste organization has made news recently for conducting this up and coming new spiritual wellness program (puns intended).
OneTaste is an organization founded in 2004, with the goal of fusing spirituality and sexuality, and orgasmic meditation -- something of a signature practice -- is seen as a way of directly accessing spiritual energy and of breaking through the barriers around sexual contact.
The key to this type of meditation is that the participants experience it together. And, although orgasm isn't the 'goal', the effects of OM-ing, if done correctly, is similar:
It's a heady buzz, mixed with equal parts wooziness and intensity of focus paired with shaking like I just touched a live wire.
Finger movements that will make me forget my problems? Sign me up!
So...my only question now is-WHEN IS IT COMING TO SEATTLE?!? As you all know, I'd be game for that. ;)

Full Story Here.

And guys, they didn't forget about you...there are 'advanced' classes that shift the focus to you. I wonder how I can be trained to teach that???....

But remember...climax isn't the goal (but probably more like a pleasant surprise).

2 comments:

plaidr said...

"WHEN IS IT COMING TO SEATTLE?!? As you all know, I'd be game for that. ;)"

-There are many ameteurs (unlicensed, but very professional)who practice already, ya just gotta find one - they aren't really listed in the yellow pages... ;P

Seattle Freeze said...

Touche'...but I was specifically speaking of the art of orgasmic meditation including the 'finger-use-only' technique and not the 'how-trashed-can-I-get-the-girl,-make-her-wet-and-get-off-in-under-5' technique commonly used by most...men, that is. ;)