5.18.2009

At least we're not at risk for another baby boom this way...

Trojan stock rises 182 points!

Now that I have your attention...that's not actually true but, I'm hoping to buy some stock so I'm trying to create buzz. And, those of you who know me wouldn't be surprised that this is what I chose. ;) And...NO, not because I sink my life savings into them...shame on you! I'm a huge advocate, that's all.

But, what is true (at least according to USA Today), is that condom sales rose 5% in the last quarter of 2008!

Well, of course! Even more so nowadays do people want to prevent the risk of an unwanted pregnancy (unless, of course, you are a certain single, crazy California woman who uses children to fill her emotional voids).
It's much cheaper buy a 12$ box of condoms once a week than spending the 340,000$ from birth to college (not including college expenses). Ok, and some (lame people) might even admit that a box of condoms a week is a bit liberal...but I pretend that those people don't exist.

Yes, people that's 11232$ for 18 years vs. upwards of 340,000$-I can even do that math.

Plus...no one has any money!!! What else can they do?

Random fact: There are more birthdays in the fall than any other time of year. Why? Because during the winter, how else do you keep warm?
Fact: I'm an October baby.

Now...moral of this post?
Suit up & remember, practice makes perfect. ;)

Recession puts people in the mood.

No comments: