5.13.2009

My Media Player VI

I usually don't like female music artists much but the first 2 albums are by bands with female leads that I've liked for years...what do you think?

The Veronicas - Hook Me Up
Website.
They have a distinct 'pop' sound...works well for me when I'm working out. :D Saving Jane - Supergirl
Website.
I have to admit that I haven't actually heard this new album yet but I LOVE the first 2 (Girl Next Door & One Girl Revolution) so I assume this one is awesome too. :) Silversun Pickups - Swoon
Website.
This is the newest album for SP and, truthfully, I think I like the last one (Carnavas) better. The newer album has several instrumental songs, which is cool-I think it's just 'different', which is why I'm having trouble with it. But, seriously...check out Carnavas! ...I have to say though-whoever designs their album covers-AWESOME!

No comments: