3.05.2009

Ian McFeron CD Release

My friend, Ian, and his band (The Ian McFeron Band) are releasing a new CD this month!

The release party will be at the Tractor Tavern in Ballard on March 21, 2009. Tickets are 10$ (they always sell out for CD releases so please get your tickets @ Ticketweb or at Sonic Boom Records).

In case you were wondering what type of music they play-my friend Sara gave the best description:

Genre - most generally described as Roots Rock/Americana, with a little blues, a little jazz, and a little folk and a little alt-country. The Seattle P-I compares Ian's voice to that of Bob Dylan and Ryan Adams.

More info:

http://www.ianmcferon.com/index.php

www.myspace.com/ianmcferonband

2 comments:

MGD said...

Sounds like a band I would listen to. you should have them move the day so I can go.

Seattle Freeze said...

lol Yeah, I'll work on it. ;)

It seems they prob won't play in Seattle again til this summer (at least)...unless we take a road trip to CA. Get your camping gear ready!!! :)