3.16.2009

Lex

I realized recently that I never really introduced you all to the most important person in my life whom I have fondly referred to as Lex Luthor (because sometimes she's evil). But seriously, she's a-freakin-dorable. I guess that's a given though, as she's purely mine. ;)

Excuse the camera phone pic and large glasses (on our way to see Coraline 3D):



I know many of my readers (ok...all 4 of you) don't have kids but, when you do I promise you these 3 things:

1. Everything is funnier.
2. Everything is more annoying.
3. You will always know that someone loves you. (even if you ground them from their Nintendo DS for a week)

If you have a girl, add these:

1. Hormones are a bitch.
2. You will never hear her shut up. (mine even talks in her sleep)
3. She will always, always cuddle/hug/kiss you and tell you that you're beautiful. (return the compliment)

If you have a girl who's also a tomboy:

1. You'll never have to buy Barbies. (but invest in soap)
2. Sarcasm isn't lost on her.
3. No glitter...enough said.

Although you may still have to deal with Troy (from HSM) and the Jonas Brothers. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh, so disarmingly cute!
P.s. that seems like a lot to remember

Seattle Freeze said...

Yeah, she's cute but she's enough. :)

Sara-Smile said...

Awe, I just love Lex. :)

Seattle Freeze said...

Yup...and she's very random...apparently. ;)