3.23.2009

Rez...it's how gamer girls get off

Guys-what's better to you than playing video games for hours nonstop without your girlfriend bitching at you? All girls KNOW the answer but few guys ever really have the guts to say it out loud...it's playing video games for hours nonstop while getting a blow job by said girlfriend. Tell me that that wouldn't be in your top 5 fantasies...?
But, in reality, how do you keep your girl involved? It's always been an enigma because 2 things that guys love most are games and sex. Rarely ever do you get the chance to mesh the 2.

Over the weekend I personally experienced something that would give the girl a reason to sit next to you for those hours on end and actually beg you to play more (all the while making her happy too)!
The game is called Rez HD.

The technical explanation of the game isn't as fun as the actual experience:
Carrying the slogan "Rez will open your senses...let's go to synaesthesia" the dynamic, total integration of visual presentation, sound and player's input provided a rich aesthetic experience that was difficult to describe in words. While the basic gameplay was simple, critics called Rez "the ultimate audiovisual experience" and emphasized that "it must be seen and heard to be fully understood." The old-school vector style graphics, sensory response and beat synchronization presented by the game set aside the title apart from the rest of the games that were released during that time.

The story of Rez takes players deep into the world's computer network called Project-K. Here, the data flow is controlled by "Eden," who has become overwhelmed with the amount of information gathered on the network, causing it to doubt its existence and purpose. Eden finally shuts down, leaving the world in danger of catastrophic problems. As the hacker, the player must destroy the virus and firewalls that are obstructing the progress and restore Eden.
While Rez was originally released as a PS2 game, you can now find it via the Xbox LIVE Arcade in full HD quality.

Like I said before...the game, itself, isn't the reason I'm blogging about this. It's the umm...er...experience sitting next to the guy who's playing the game...with a second controller in my lap...vibrating to my hearts content.

Let me explain...the original game was released with a trance vibrator complete with a 'washable' cover. And please don't make me explain why it would have a washable cover...I'm sure you could figure it out. ;)

My 'experience' with Rez didn't include the actual trance vibrator but an additional regular wireless Xbox controller, which isn't shaped in a way that would be convenient to slip down my pants but...still serves it's purpose quite well. Although, I'm partially tempted to sweet talk my way into the 'real thing'.

This game is already visually stunning but then...the thumping started. First it was 'bump, bump, bump' in time with the music but as you progress through the level, the music gets more...ummm...intense. I'm sure you all could figure out what happens next. ;) Yep! The controller starts going crazy! The vibrations and thumps started to give me goose bumps and producing the synesthesia the creators were hoping for...as it should. ;)

Let's just say that I wasn't about to say 'Oh God, stop playing! Let's do something else!'...well, unless that something else involved a lot less clothing.

I know this wasn't the main reason for the trance vibrator but...Damn the Japanese gaming industry is on to something!

Now my only problem is...when do I get to play again?!?!

How to get your girl to love video games. Wow. And you wonder why I love smart guys.

Side note-there are even ways to mod your Xbox controller with an actual vibrator! Only a nerd like me would have done the research to find out how it's actually done though... ;)

4 comments:

MGD said...

I take it you are going to go out and buy an Xbox this weekend

Seattle Freeze said...

CM...of course not. It's much more fun to utilize the guy's Xbox.

Why would I want to play alone any more than I already do? ;)

(puns intended)

Anonymous said...

Wow, informative as ever! I will ask R. if he has heard of any of this.

Seattle Freeze said...

I do what I can...and a little more. ;)