3.27.2009

Rant, Volume...(lost count)

My ranting mood hasn't diminished yet today so I just wanted to say this:

Why the fuck do I even try?

Do you know how much time I've ALREADY spent on your account? I think if my boss knew the exact amount of time I've spent fixing the problems on YOUR end, he'd probably ask YOU to pay me!

I'm sorry that your staff is incompetent but...how, exactly, does that become my problem? Maybe you should start looking for people with (at least) a sense of organization.

My excuses aren't excuses-I really DON'T have time to train your people on basic accounting. And just because that's how you've been doing it for years, doesn't mean you've been doing it correctly...thus the reason we have this mess...again.

I know that the new girl (new like 8 months ago) didn't CAUSE the problems but why, again, do I need to prove that it's fucked on your end, not ours? Funny thing is that technology rocks and I keep my emails (organized!)-you'll be seeing those.

And another thing...they are not telling you the truth (my emails will prove this). Plus...I might have a little more pull than you think-I'm considered 'senority'...crazily enough. :)

AND!!! We get better customer service from your competitor's reps...which means a lot. Negotiating prices is pretty easy. ;) Oops! song chart memes That's it...I'm done. I hope I have a better weekend. :(

Update!
HAHAHA Didn't realize he'd have my back, did you? See? It's the 'trust' thing I mentioned before...I PWN it!

No comments: