3.18.2009

Thanks Pedro!

Wow...you get 3 posts in one day! My blog-readers are so lucky. ;)

I've been meaning to do this for a long time and keep forgetting. I just wanted to recognize a guy in the shop who goes above and beyond his job by making sure that I'm happy.

Haha...I know what you're thinking...and it's NOT that.

For about 2 months now he's been bringing me food and drinks regularly. It's always some random new drink or some awesome Mexican food (authentic tamales...yum). Today it was Rockstar Pomegranate (and, if you know me well enough, you'll know I heart Rockstar)....yesterday was some random Chinese tea (it was good).

Anyway, it's the least I can do. Thanks Pedro!!!!

Mmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true"

Seattle Freeze said...

hahahah

Yes!